HackerLand University has the following grading policy:
· Every student receives a in the inclusive range from to.
· Any less than is a failing grade.
Sam is a professor at the university and likes to round each student's according to these rules:
· If the difference between the and the next multiple of is less than , round up to the next multiple of .
· If the value of is less than, no rounding occurs as the result will still be a failing grade.
· round to (85 - 84 is less than 3)
· do not round (result is less than 40)
· do not round (60 - 57 is 3 or higher)
Given the initial value of for each of Sam's students, write code to automate the rounding process.
Complete the function in the editor below.
gradingStudents has the following parameter(s):
· : the grades before rounding
· : the grades after rounding as appropriate
The first line
contains a single integer, the number of students.
Each line of the subsequent lines contains a single integer,
1. Student received a, and the next multiple of from is. Since, the student's grade is rounded to.
2. Student received a, and the next multiple of from is. Since, the grade will not be modified and the student's final grade is.
3. Student received a, and the next multiple of from is. Since, the student's grade will be rounded to.
4. Student received a grade below, so the grade will not be modified and the student's final grade is.
Let’s write the required code for the problem :
Sample Test Cases have been passed successfully
If you liked this post, then share this with your friends and if anything is confusing or incorrect then let me know in the comment section.
Thanks, from my side, this is Mayank, keep learning and exploring!!